Less salt more health
The World Week for the Reduction of Salt Consumption is the annual event promoted by WASH (World Action on Salt & Health) which involves, among others, the Italian Society of Human Nutrition (SINU).
In this section it is possible to find all the materials produced for the campaigns, as well as additional contents related to salt in human nutrition, reflecting the commitment of SINU in this specific theme.
The SINU questionnaire on salt consumption and adherence to the Mediterranean diet is an activity included in this campaign.
the SINU questionnaire on “DIET AND SALT CONSUMPTION” is available on the Italian SINU site
- FOCUS on: how to reduce salt in preserved legumes? Click here
- Ten simple tips to reduce salt content in meals consumed out of home
- Sodium and potassium in the diet of Italians: MINISAL-GIRCS project – Summary of results
- MINISAL Project – Adults
- MINISAL project – Children and adolescents link1Link2
- MINISAL Project – Hypertensive
- Salt content in food groups